25.12.13

Quick Hot Pot Post ^o^

SUPER QUICK POST OF PICTURES.
Christmas night = Hot Pot!!!! For Christmas Eve we ate pork and duck, no post for that because it wasn't that "official". Ohohooo


My mom just bought a new one this year. $45 yo.


Augh my favorite part of the hot pot is the TOFUUU. I love tofu omfg. If there wasn't tofu, I'd be uber sad. Won't be as tasty. I'm the only one in the family that likes it really. lol. MORE FOR MEEEE.


Camera made the mushroom all yellow looking. It's white. Soo good. I LOVE.


Mouth was watering as I waited for the food to be ready..


To be honest, I only made this post because of my new camera. Overexcited haaaaa.
I'm so full right now though. I'm about to explode. Pretty sure I'm going to want to eat some more in a few hours. Pfftt. That's how our family works. It's still pretty early, sorta. SHALL EAT MORE LATERRR ARRR.

Sorry for such a quick post. Over and out.

No comments:

Post a Comment