9.12.13

CHRISTMAS TIIIIIIME!!!


Yayyyyyy!!! I LOVE the holidays. So my family usually starts decorating our Christmas trees on Thanksgiving night. This year we have waaayyyyyy too many presents hahaa. The amount of presents we have wrapped so far is much more than usual. We decided to wrap the presents more 'special'. This year, we added a ribbon to the presents and we got so much more new wrapping papers omggg. Like seriously, going all over Dillons, Wal Mart, Target, and Michaels to get all these goodies. The name tags we bought were just from Dollar Tree because they were a good deal and SUPER cute. 



Sooo we actually made a little Christmas wrapping station. LOOL. Yeah.. I know. We got a little serious this year. I don't know about how everyone else wraps their presents but we're like a freaking sweat shop. ( ̄(エ) ̄;;)

I did most of the wrapping and my older sister did the ribbon and bow stuff on the presents. Auughhh some of the presents were hard to wrap.. Especially the weird dented boxes or whatever. Yeah I wrapped my own presents too. Pffft, lame, yes. I can't tell you how much I wanted to open that shiet up. IMPATIENT OMFG. But seriously, look how nice our presents look! I looooove theeem. They look so good underneath the Christmas trees. 


So all of our wrapping papers are actually metallic. The only one that wasn't metallic had sparkles (as seen above with the gingerbread cookie). To be honest, that's the prettiest wrapping paper ever. I didn't think it would look so good when we decided to buy it because it wasn't metallic. The picture doesn't do it justice. It's so nice omggg. It was from Target for like $2.50. 


This is our main Christmas tree that is in the basement. In pictures, it's sooo oobvious that the tree has most of it's lights at the bottom. We miscalculated the amount of lights we had while we were twisting them around the branches. HAA. I promise, it doesn't look this weird in person. It looks beaaauuuutiifulll. All the stuff on the tree is mostly from Wal Mart. We changed the decorations last year because we had like no ornaments and they didn't match. We didn't even have something to put on top of the tree! I honestly don't know what happened to all of our older stuff, disappeared randomly. 


We also have two mini Christmas trees. The one on the left goes into my sisters' room and the right one is for my room. I used to hate white trees but after getting this cute mini one for mine last year, I like it. Heheheee. The green tree is from Wal Mart and the white one is from Target. The ornaments were from Wal Mart though. Personally, I didn't like the blue ornaments they had at Target. The only thing I got from there for my tree was the blue lights, which are battery powered unfortunately. I wish it was plugged in because after time the stupid lights dim and then I'd have to change the batteries. They need FOUR batteries. Toooooo muuuuuchhhh. They don't last long enough.


So we actually got a medium-sized Christmas tree for upstairs. We say it's my mom's tree just because she wanted another one so badly. Hahahaa. I think this was from Wal Greens. The branches are a little naked. Not enough 'tree' going on... pfft. It looks fine with all the decorations going on though.. which are also from Wal Mart. They have surprisingly good ornaments. I didn't think they would look so good. Also when I visited them this year to get some more stuff, their prices were alot lower than last year's too. Lucky for anyone out there who wants some cheap, good looking ornaments for their tree. 

A BIG TIP: When buying the tree topper, you should buy extra ribbon that matches it to lengthen the ends of the bow. Y'know what I'm saying? I stapled it together, you can't see the staple and it won't fall off easily but it's easy to remove. Also be careful not to undo the bow. The wire that is on it, don't twist it off, that stuff holds it together, not part of the packaging. We thought it was part of the packaging some years ago and we messed  the whole thing up, couldn't figure out how to put it back together so it was totally useless. ლ(ಠ益ಠ)ლ lol. You're welcome.




Lots of presents underneath the Christmas tree in the basement. Lazy me is too lazy to take pictures of the presents upstairs. 
I recently got a job (FIRST JOB EVAR KYAAA) and I'm really wanting to buy presents this year but I don't know how that's going. I've only bought presents for the parents but not my sisters. Getting a little late too, I feel like Christmas is tomorrow. I'm running out of time, yet here I am, blogging and browsing the internet. WHAT AM I DOINGGGG? I'm only feeling like this because they'd probably want to buy something online that will have like.. two weeks of shipping possibly. Buy presents for others possibly, hm.
( ●  ̄(エ) ̄ ● )♥(=◕ ⋏ ◕=)

ANYWAYYYSSS, enough for Christmas decorating and wrapping. I'll probably blog again about Christmas and will have a post up about presents I got because I like seeing what others got too. We'll see.

TATA FOR NOW

No comments:

Post a Comment